We are seeking a Senior Property Manager who will play an integral role in the firm’s future. This manager must be a proven team leader with superior customer service and owner satisfaction skills who can work well within a small independent environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepares initial financial review of monthly financial documents. These include but are not limited to: tenant billing processes, dates of lease expirations, monthly and quarterly financial reporting for client including quarterly reforecasts, annual CAM reconciliations, etc.
- Oversees contract vendors and RFP process. Manages quality control, conducts regular meetings and walk throughs. Ensures contract is within budget parameters. Track as needed for communication and compliance.
- Solicits bids, analyzes bids and prepares all contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services.
- Coordinates the development, revision and implementation of property manuals and on-line systems.
- Works with accounting to assist in the accounting process and manages collection process.
- Inspects building/grounds and recommends repairs and/or improvements to enhance the value of the building.
- Coordinates maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of building as specified in the operating budget and management plan.
- Works with engineering team to ensure that emergency procedures are in place and updated regularly. Manages tenant training and participation.
- Maintains role as primary/secondary contact for tenants relative to tenant service requests. Proactively meets with tenant representatives on scheduled basis.
- Oversees communication and management of the tenant move-in/move-out process to minimize disruption to established tenants.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7-10 years commercial property management experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain the required real estate license within your jurisdiction within the first six months of employment
Highly Desirable Attributes:
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents (lease documents, liens, etc.), general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior level management, clients, tenants, vendors, peers and the general public.
- Able to define and resolve complex issues and resolve with practical concrete business minded solutions
- Has proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Financial Analysis
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.