We are looking to grow our team! Our Company has been in business for over 70 years and we are a leader in our field while retaining the feel of a family owned and managed business. We are currently in the process of hiring an experienced Multifamily Asset Manager for our Tampa, Florida office.
The Multifamily Asset Manager will be responsible for maximizing the value of the Company's assets. This individual will help develop and execute an asset management strategy for the Company’s portfolio. Property strategy should encompass property operations, capital expenditures, and renovation/redevelopment programs, where applicable.
The Multifamily Asset Manager will interact with other departments within the Company including development, construction, accounting, etc. when underwriting a transaction. He/she will have a significant responsibility for, and impact on, the portfolio's financial performance.
- Extensively research relevant markets to determine investment options.
- Will manage monthly and quarterly financial statements, business intelligence software, and a host of analytical tools to identify property and portfolio performance to budget and/or market benchmarks and collaborate with team members and senior executives.
- Incorporate a value-oriented approach to each asset by analyzing revenue opportunities and providing direction supported by financial models to justify major capital investments and financial decisions.
- Regularly research market trends and changes that may impact managed assets.
- Monitor market trends for opportunities to add value through renovation, expansion or repositioning of the assets and make recommendations accordingly. Supervise scope development, including rent premiums, and ongoing implementation to ensure ROI expectations are consistently met.
- Analyze and evaluate portfolio progress and enact necessary changes.
- Become knowledgeable of the markets through on-site visits, in-depth analysis of industry trends and economic drivers, and maintenance of industry network then collaborate with executives to implement adjustments to property strategy to account for market shifts.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant real estate experience. Bachelor’s degree, minimum, in accounting, finance, business administration with an emphasis in real estate
- Someone with an MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting Real Estate or Economics would be a plus
- 5 - 7 years minimum of Operations or Asset Management experience, preferably in multifamily real estate.
- Familiarity with the general principles of real estate, including operations and analysis, budgeting, financial reporting.
- Ability to communicate complex issues effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and listening skills necessary to form strong working relationships with all levels of management and throughout the various cross functional teams.
- Ability to understand and interpret market trends, third party market reports, and operator market competitor surveys.
- Familiarity with investment due diligence process
- Ability to effectively multi-task, while maintaining accuracy and quality of work product.
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with short deadlines.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical and dental insurance for you and your family members
- Short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- FSA – Flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation / sick time off
- Paid holidays off
Vision insurance available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.