Essential Properties Realty Trust (“EPRT” or “Company”) is looking to fill a newly created Closing Assistant position in Princeton, New Jersey.
About the Company:
Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. is a publicly traded company that acquires, owns and manages a portfolio of single-tenant properties that are leased to middle-market companies operating in service-oriented and experience-based businesses. The Company is a $1.7 billion company that is located in Princeton, NJ and has a portfolio that covers 711 properties in 16 industries across 44 states.
The Real Estate Closing Assistant will work closely with the Closing Associate, Originator, Underwriters and Outside Counsel in the purchase and sale of properties. Duties will include providing due diligence, closing, and post-closing support for the transactions group; aggregating and storing legal and closing documents; and performing ad hoc or other support functions that may arise.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Supports Closing team in connection with Acquisition & Dispositions
- Coordinates the preparation and completion of closing documents
- Assists with the management of the closing calendar and the coordination of funding requirements
- Notarizes, aggregates signatures and sends out various closing, financing and or legal packages
- Obtains and archive closing documents for physical storage
- Archive and maintains electronic database with closing documents
- Onboard new acquisitions into our operating database
- Gather necessary documents to upload to third party servicing company
- Performs administrative functions including copying, answering the phone, filing and sending/receiving emails/packages.
- Performs other adhoc duties as they arise
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Systems
- Ability to use and apply common sense and good judgment
- Excellent administrative/clerical organization skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and resolve conflicting work requirements
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and with external parties
- Works with discretion and tact in an environment with a high level of proprietary and confidential information.
Education, Work Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 year of experience in real estate
- Title/Escrow Assistant Experience Preferred
- Notary Preferred
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.