THE DAVIES GROUP
GEORGE SMITH PARTNERS
WHO WE ARE
This position will work within GSP's The Davies Group, which represents entrepreneurial developers and owners in their institutional and sub-institutional financing pursuits. Our diverse and innovative structuring expertise, vast lender and investor relationships, and everyday market experience enable us to capitalize deals from $10 million to $600 million, including construction, bridge, permanent, mezzanine, preferred equity, stretch, and GP/ LP joint venture equity financing.
The Davies Group’s track record for the year 2019 was as follows:
• $1.36 Billion in financing volume, representing over $2 Billion in projects capitalized
• 31 transactions, equating to an average financing size of $43.9 Million per deal
• Over 3.6 Million square feet of office/industrial/retail projects financed
• Over 2,200 hotel rooms financed
• Over 1,300 multifamily units financed
• 4 opportunity zone financings
Founded in Los Angeles, in 1992, George Smith Partners, Inc. ("GSP") is a leading, national provider of capital market services to the commercial real estate industry.
The Davies Group (“Group”) at George Smith Partners is seeking to hire a Senior Production Coordinator. The Senior Production Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the team operations lead in the preparation, editing and distribution of written content, and contribute to graphic design for marketing collateral, including pitches, offering memorandums, email campaigns. The successful candidate will be able to aid in the management of a dynamic CRM system and coordinate marketing campaigns for business development purposes. Finally, the position will be able to extract key and relevant data and materials for inclusion with the Group’s written memos and correspondences.
It is critical that the Senior Production Coordinator be able to understand the written content fluently in order to effectively complete marketing duties. The team operations lead will look to the Marketing Coordinator to ensure all materials align for the smoothest and most seamless marketing execution.
The position will offer an incredible opportunity to work alongside the Group’s operations lead to craft the image and messaging of the Group and the Group’s clients. The position will report to Malcolm Davies and Zack Streit and is based in the Century City submarket of Los Angeles, California.
Gathers moderate to complex data on local, regional, and national commercial real estate markets by researching a variety of sources including, but not limited to industry, regulatory and economic information, financial periodicals and newspapers, demographic data, property information and company records. Organizes, evaluates, interprets and summarizes moderate to complex data. Prepares a variety of analyses, statements and reports for management review; arranges for preparation of graphics or illustrations to include with research findings. Prepares moderate to complex forecasts and analyzes trends in commercial mortgage finance, general business and industry conditions. Interfaces with clients and other industry members to complete tasks.
• Strong copywriting, organizational, research and communication skills with ability to communicate analytical and marketing data effectively
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and digital graphic design capabilities
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
• Effective at prioritizing tasks and seeing projects through to completion within tight timelines and hard deadlines
• Proactive, high energy and results oriented
• Strong time management skills to prioritize and multi-task while working remotely in the current environment
• Perform best when engaging with others in a highly collaborative environment and committed to being part of an integrated team
• Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal and the ability to structure and disseminate complex information in a range of appropriate styles/formats
• 2+ years of work experience in commercial real estate, marketing, finance, capital markets, or related industry
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, real estate or related discipline
• Will be required to obtain a valid real estate license in the State of California upon hire
• Competitive compensation structure commensurate with experience
• FSA/Dependent Care
- Brokerage / Sales
- Capital Markets
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.