When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Construction Manager with Hines, you will act as the Owner's representative and manage all activities associated with the construction of base building and/or interior improvements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise Assistant Construction Manager(s)
- Oversee contractors' work as it relates to budget and schedule
- Direct activities of architects/engineers
- Inform development group and/or ownership of construction status
- Prepare cost estimates and budget updates
- Review working drawings
- Administer change order procedures and contractor progress payments
- Control documentation and historical data regarding construction
- Ensure overall adherence to the project schedule, budget, lender and/or ownership (partner) requirements
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in construction science, engineering or related field from an accredited institution
- Five or more years general contractor or construction related experience with two or more of the years being in a management role
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.