When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Senior Construction Manager with Hines, you will act as the Owner's representative and manage all activities associated with the construction of base building and/or interior improvements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise Construction Manager(s)
- Oversee contractors' work as it relates to budget and schedule
- Direct activities of architects/engineers
- Inform development group and/or ownership of construction status
- Prepare cost estimates and budget updates
- Review working drawings
- Administer change order procedures and contractor progress payments
- Control documentation and historical data regarding construction
- Ensure overall adherence to the project schedule, budget, lender and/or ownership (partner) requirements
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in construction science, engineering or related field from an accredited institution
- Ten or more years general contractor or construction related experience with five or more of years in management
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 205 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $133.3 billion* of assets under management, including $71 billion for which Hines serves as an investment manager, including non-real estate assets, and $62.3 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 165 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,393 properties, totaling over 459 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 539 properties, representing over 232 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. *AUM includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
Miami "Las Vegas" "St. Louis" "New Orleans" Calgary Toronto Seattle Portland Oklahoma
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.