Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Primarily responsible for driving and executing leasing transactions, renewals and maintaining positive relationships within a 400M SF size market. Drive NOI and asset value growth through successful marketing, negotiations, and leasing transactions. As the Leasing Manager, you are an integral part of the Customer Experience Team (CET) working with your peers from property management, construction and maintenance to ensure our buildings remain best in class and our customers receive world-class customer service. In this role, you will contribute to and be accountable for the Customer Experience Team’s portfolio results.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Create, maintain, grow and foster quality relationships with existing and prospective customers and develop an in-depth understanding of our customers (their business, strategies, and trends that impact their need for space) to enhance the customer experience.
- Assist Market leadership in expanding Prologis’ portfolio within the market, which includes activities to support the strategic direction as well as the operational execution of all facets of the business, such as deploying capital, underwriting business acquisitions, developing pro forma, etc.
- Manage leasing activity to maximize the value of the assigned portfolio.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with broker community.
- Identify and seek out acquisitions and development opportunities and interface with and support the acquisition and development groups’ pipeline and existing project activities.
- Perform marketing activities to include prospecting customers, marketing to brokers and agents, developing presentations and writing lease proposals.
- Act as the market expert in your sub-market regarding market conditions: rents, available product and economic trends
- Own and execute the budget process for your market lease assumptions and collaborate with the property managers to maintain awareness of property financial performance relative to budget.
- Provide reporting, market and other relevant information to various internal practice groups, including Acquisition, Development, Disposition, Capital Partners and Valuations.
- Identify opportunities to present Prologis Essentials solutions to address customer pain points. Ensure coordination with and support from the property managers for these opportunities.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum 3 years related business experience in connection with asset management, sourcing, negotiating, and executing industrial/office leases/contracts recommended.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of market demand and supply, vacancy, absorption, micro and macro issues relating to properties as well as knowledge of acquisitions and valuations.
- Professional understanding of building valuation methods (e.g., income, market, discounted cash flow, etc.).
- Persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills – time management & prioritization
- Strong computer skills and be able to use Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Ability to read and understand commercial lease documents.
- Must possess a driver’s license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle. Ability to travel to other company locations/properties.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Asset Management
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.