Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
Under supervision, interpret and implement financial and operational concepts, underwriting potential acquisitions on individual assets as well as portfolios, in support of the Client Services Group. May be required to have specialized functional background, such as finance/accounting, operations management or other technical skill (systems, process design, etc.) in order to understand and support department requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Interface with Clients on potential acquisitions, operating expense analysis and performance opportunities
- Coordinate ongoing collection of Multifamily investments.
- Responsible for giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Assist in the development and completion of periodic underwriting and reports to be distributed to clients.
- Assist with the development, implementation and collection of information required to track business activity, work efficacy, and other operating performance measurement criteria. Create templates or other data collection tools as needed.
- Assist in new 3rd party management business pursuits and data
- Participate in the design, modification, implementation, and/or maintenance of client business plans and underwriting models. Redesign when appropriate for maximum efficiency.
- Assess new methods and tools and provide management with updates and recommendations of changes to systems or processes.
- Interface with all levels of the company on various projects, as needed.
- Assist with compilation, recording and analysis of organization level data and statistics.
- Presentation reports to various clients, supervisors and asset employees, as required.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, and able to focus with regular or unscheduled interruptions within an office environment.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and MS Office.
- Ability to pull and comprehend reports from Yardi, Costar, Axio and other 3rd party data sources.
- Ability to work in independent situations and in team situations.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite and/or property management software.
- Must be detail oriented and able to focus with frequent interruptions and deadlines
- Maintains confidence and protects operations of business by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other specialized functional area (management, finance, real estate, accounting, etc.) preferred.
- Real estate organization/management operations experience preferred.
- Ability to operate in an open work area with moderate everyday noise
- Ability to work from multiple locations
- Ability to perform other duties as required
- Up to 20% to local markets and regional/national meetings
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.