Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Product knowledge for all Agency debt products with a focus on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Small Loans.
- Manage high volume of Small Loan submissions of the production pipeline prior to underwriting.
- Coordinating the front-end loan review and submission process.
- Liaisons for Fannie Mae Small Loan (SL) Group and Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan (SBL) Group.
- Interface as needed with the Underwriting and Production staff of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac to ensure delivery of the strongest possible debt terms to the client.
- Review and submit all pricing waivers, credit exceptions, pre-review waivers for Small Loan Agency Business
- Discuss loan opportunities with Greystone sales support and underwriting staff to determine the best product/execution.
- Attend Agency Small Loan internal and external meetings/seminars/conference, as needed
- Special projects in support of management and growth of Agency business as assigned
Skills and Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-8 years’ experience in the commercial Real Estate Finance industry, with focus on Agency lending and established book of business and track record of production
- Prior experience with advanced analysis and/or underwriting of multifamily loans with Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized and capable of prioritizing and executing on multiple assignments at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Driven, innovative team player who is focused on results and strives to deliver a superior work product
- Unquestioned personal and professional integrity
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.