Executive Assistant / Operations Manager
Commercial Real Estate Investment & Advisory Firm in West Los Angeles
Position Description: The Executive Assistant / Operations Manager will be central to the company. The position will directly assist the CEO to run operations and implement administrative projects across all business functions.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and initiative to successfully carry out desired results
- Entrusted and resourceful in taking on challenges
- High-achiever who performs best with a balance of tight deadlines and long-range strategic objectives
- Passionate about continuously improving business operations and systems
- Embraces ambiguity as an opportunity to demonstrate intelligence and resourcefulness
Primary Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in project management including business operations, investor relations, staffing and corporate marketing functions
- Coordinate leasing and marketing of commercial and residential properties
- Responsible for accounts payable/invoicing and coordination of accounting, bookkeeping and budgeting
- Manage workflow systems and update standard operating procedures
- Executive & Personal Assistance – ie. calendar/inbox management, meeting preparation, research, events
Hours & Compensation: This is a part-time position (~25-30 hours/week) to start with potential for more hours upon demonstrating positive results. Responsibilities will grow with the needs of the business toward a full-time position with financial incentives. Flexible work locations assignment; from home, West L.A. office or in the field.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Prior Experience - At least 2-4 years of experience at commercial real estate investment and/or a fast paced entrepreneurial investment company setting; familiar with both residential and commercial leasing
- Operations & Systems-Oriented - Strong ability to learn, establish and manage systems for all business operations, property management, investor relations, marketing/CRM and social media
- Technical Skills - Advanced in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks and Adobe
- Oral & Written Communication - Strong oral and written communications and proficiency in specification, proposal writing, submittal review and presentation
- Efficiency & Multitasking - Prioritize and complete multiple projects on-time with complete attention to detail
About BrandView: Headquartered in Venice with offices in San Diego, BrandView Capital Partners () is a commercial real estate investment management company. Together with is advisory and management affiliate, BrandaView.RE, the firm focuses on commercial mixed-use and apartment properties.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter describing your applicable experience and skills meeting the Required Qualifications & Experience. Please type “Superstar EA/OM” in email subject title - Emails only at this time (no calls please)
- Project Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.