ABOUT TWAIN FINANCIAL PARTNERS
Twain Financial Partners is an investment management firm located in St. Louis, MO with over $4 billion in assets under management within the public-private partnership sector. The firm works with a wide variety of investment types, specializing in tax credit, structured debt, and real estate transactions. Twain works closely with financial institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals to structure and manage investments that offer both attractive economic return and social benefits.
The Business Development – New York position is responsible for originating transactions on behalf of Twain’s investment business lines, with an emphasis on ground lease capital and property assessed clean energy (“PACE”) financing. Twain’s existing investment lines include, but are not limited to, ground lease capital, Historic Tax Credit, PACE, and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit projects. As an integral member of Twain’s investments team, this position will work closely with the Director of Strategic Initiatives, Director of Business Development, and third-party professionals to successfully develop a strong pipeline of new business and investment opportunities. This full-time position will be located in New York and work remotely. Approximately 25% travel is required.
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with real estate developers, brokers, banks, equity and debt funds, and other third-party professionals, with an emphasis in New York
- Prepare and negotiate project-level term sheets and cash flow models for prospective projects
- Assist with initial project review, underwriting, and closing matters
- Regularly coordinate with internal underwriting, project management, and asset management teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, or finance
- Applicants must be extremely detail oriented, a self-starter, and able to work independently
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- High comfort level with presenting to large and small groups
- Minimum ten years of experience in real estate or finance
- Prior business development or sales experience in real estate finance is preferred
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.