As the premier consumer facing brand in the residential rental space, The X Company offers its members an unparalleled social and culture lifestyle experience at attainable price points through providing purpose built real estate developments designed to create and activate community. X projects are typically equipped with professionally managed co-working spaces, fitness clubs with best in class wellness programs, food and beverage offerings and events, as well as co-living apartments for rent.
X’s project pipeline currently spans seven markets, over $1B of construction activity, and some 10,000+ beds. It’s a home, it’s a gym, it’s a workspace, it’s energizing experiences, it’s a pool bar, and your new network. It’s an X.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Asset Manager to oversee the performance of The X Company’s national portfolio of mixed-use multifamily apartment buildings. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your quantitative expertise in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment. The ideal candidate for this role has exceeded expectations in managing the performance of multifamily assets, has a strong financial and quantitative background, is highly analytical, and a proven history of making data-driven property and portfolio level decisions that create value.
We’re looking for a dynamic collaborator who focuses on outcomes and customer service, and a conscious thinker who is able to juggle many different priorities concurrently and consistently make decisions that positively impact the health of The X Company’s portfolio and its residents.
- Responsible for the overall success or failure of all property level operations. This means diagnosing and responding to property performance, market challenges, occupancy issues, and various other drivers of asset financial performance
- Responsible for consolidated budgeting and forecasting for all properties
- Serve as the primary lender contact and responsible for all reporting compliance
- Responsible for property level and partnership level annual tax preparation and completion
- Collaborate with the Enterprise team on portfolio level marketing, leasing, and branding efforts. Depending on the task, this includes setting vision, directing, advising, and creating collateral.
- Serve as the main liaison between The X Company and our financial partners, communicating all portfolio level reporting metrics
- Oversee the performance and experience of associates and analyst
- Develop and implement effective revenue maximization strategies to strengthen the performance of multifamily assets
- Assist in creation and implementation of property level and lifestyle club policies
- Oversee and/or assist in the creation of ad hoc documentation, reports, or analysis as requested or required
- Manage the relationship and performance of third-party Property Management
- Advanced proficiency with excel
- Extremely strong quantitative/financial background; ability to create sophisticated financial models
- Familiarity with loan documents, leasing documents, and vendor contracts
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with many different stakeholders including company executives, lenders, team members and property management senior leaders
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, professional excellence, and assertive follow-through.
- Financial background highly preferred (investment banking, financial analyst, finance degree)
- 3+ years in asset management or property operations real estate function
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time, up to 50% of the time during building opening
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.