Shelter Rock Capital Group, a real estate advisory and capital raising boutique, is looking to fill an internship position for Winter 2020/2021.
The Intern level position is for undergraduates or recent graduates who are seeking to work at a fast-paced, entrepreneurial real estate and capital raising firm. The intern will assist the entire team across all areas of the firm, including the following:
- Assisting in due diligence of investment offerings (real estate funds, joint ventures, separate accounts)
- Assisting in execution of advisory mandates (strategic planning and market research)
- Drafting of marketing presentations, private placement memoranda and due diligence questionnaires
- Drafting investor briefs and preparing regular client communications
- Improving the firm’s use of technology, especially as it relates to organizing the firm’s CRM database (Salesforce)
Qualified candidates combine outstanding academic credentials with strong interpersonal and analytical skills; a demonstrated interest in real estate; excellent writing skills; proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint; impeccable attention to detail; solid work ethic; an entrepreneurial mindset, and a drive for excellence, both personal and organizational.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Include GPA in your application. Select candidates will be contacted. No follow-up phone calls, please.
- Investment Management
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.