Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 6,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared over 590 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s Senior Human Resources Business Partner, your ability to think strategically, execute tactically and collaborate across many teams and levels and situations to enable company growth will be chief to this role. This will be achieved by partnering with business leaders to develop and execute HR initiatives focusing on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, employee engagement, DE&I, and more. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources, this role will allow you to build value through an embedded approach and deep understanding of the business priorities and proactive stance towards talent management.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes
- Plan, develop, organize, and execute the company’s HR strategy
- Build and iterate parts of the Corporate Talent System – such that employee learning, development, succession, and culture drive productivity, engagement and performance
- Takes the lead on consulting on employee engagement survey analysis, results communication, and action planning initiatives
- Evaluate (using data, analysis) and advise on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies as to how those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the company’s talent
- Understand team dynamics to inform and guide executives on team effectiveness
- Design and structure departments, business units, and organizations and jobs to optimize organizational design and structure
- Pulling upon the most effective change management model from a cadre of experience to enable effective change and help employees with their own transformation choice
Internal Consulting Domain
- Utilizing expertise in coaching and contracting skills to provide both coaching and mentoring when the situation requires to senior leaders, emerging leaders, and employees alike.
- Demonstrate diagnostic and situation assessment skills using various methods (asking the right questions, surveying, focus groups, interviews) to quickly uncover root cause, needs and real issues using data to inform possible solutions
- Bring in the right internal or external resources to ensure organizational needs are addressed while being able to work through conflicting priorities
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and solution finder of people issues;
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Resolve employee issue while always ensuring Realty Income is in compliance, mitigating risks, and ensuring that the right number and type of people are hired to meet current and emerging needs (alongside TA Team).
- Partner with SVP, HR and Director, Talent Development to support and deliver effective employee advocacy, career success support, recruiting execution and leadership development training and programs.
- Co-create and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives retention strategies.
- Measure, track, and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Build and constantly develop business and industry knowledge to enable effective budgetary spend and inform general decision making
- Help deliver and execute leadership and management development programs from frontline to executive leaders
- Partner with the SVP HR, Director talent Development and Department Heads to manage succession, slates, and readiness for roles within the organization
- Proactively identify, track and recommend talent to fill key vacancies and support long-term growth strategies using systems and tools
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or twelve years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of five years coaching background
- Experience of five+ years in an HRBP role
- Experience of three+ years leading and executing Performance Management processes leveraging technology to manage programs such as talent assessments & reviews, succession planning, and career pathing
- Experience leading complex company-wide HR initiatives
- Experience supporting international business units preferred
- SPHR, CA, or other Senior HR Certification
- ACC required or PCC, MCC credential preferred
- Ability to execute in ambiguous situations and take the lead without explicit instructions
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and an ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation abilities, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to large groups and very senior levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to build broad-based relationships and trust across diverse constituencies
- Demonstrated background in coaching leaders
- Knowledge of leadership development/management training needs with an ability to apply adult learning theories to employee programs
- An optimistic outlook with the ability to work hard and have fun!
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity, credibility, curiosity, and results orientation
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand business, organizational, and cultural drivers
- Desire to thrive in a high accountability environment
- Think and act holistically to help create differentiated value for business leaders and internal customers
In response to COVID-19, Realty Income has maintained our business operations and have open opportunities, yet made necessary adjustments to our hiring process. We are conducting all steps of the interview process in a virtual capacity. In response to California’s Stay at Home order and other states with similar provisions, our employees will continue to work remotely until these restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to work in an office again. Realty Income has endeavored to be adaptable and strategic in our capacity to maneuver in an unfamiliar situation, and we pride ourselves on our resilience. We immensely appreciate both your flexibility and consideration of Realty Income for employment.
To all recruitment agencies, Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.