(“ACRE”) is a global real estate investment firm founded in 2011, managing discretionary capital on behalf of private and institutional investors with offices in Singapore, New York and Atlanta. ACRE focuses on private equity and debt real estate investments primarily in the U.S. multifamily market, with regional concentration in the Southeastern and Midwestern United States. ACRE is vertically integrated and leverages its property, asset and construction management divisions to originate off-market transactions, assist in due diligence and enhance investment decisions.
Through a series of private equity and debt funds, ACRE provides investors access to its U.S. real estate platform, comprised of proprietary fund and asset management services which include new acquisitions, tax and legal structuring, debt origination, construction and refurbishment and property management services.
ACRE manages over $2.2 billion of AUM having transacted on more than 75 properties and 22,000+ apartment units. Our strategies include value-add investment into existing multifamily assets, new development of multifamily assets, institutional direct loans, and structured special situations. ACRE employs directly and through its management affiliates more than 250 professionals globally.
ACRE is seeking a Vice President to join its investment team in Atlanta. The candidate will be responsible for originating equity and debt investment opportunities, and managing the deal process including underwriting, business and financial due diligence, execution, and asset management. The position will require the ability to create complex financial models to analyze various real estate related ventures including joint-venture split structures. Additionally, the candidate will be required to oversee the creation of investment memoranda, in-depth market research and property-level due diligence. The candidate will work closely with senior partners of the firm and will be responsible for assisting in the management of junior investment professionals
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Senior investment professional responsible for driving the underwriting, diligence, execution and asset management of property acquisitions, direct lending opportunities and other real estate equity investments
- Identify, structure and execute direct and indirect real estate debt investments throughout the capital stack (bridge, mezzanine, preferred equity) across sectors and geographies
- Work closely with legal and finance teams to execute transactions and manage portfolio
- Financial modeling and analysis for underwriting and due diligence activities via Excel
- Research property markets including competitive property sales and leasing data
- Conduct property-level due diligence including review of leases, property financial information and third-party reports
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with borrowers, brokers, mortgage bankers and team members
- Development and documentation of transaction rationale and investment strategy
- Work with portfolio management and capital raising professionals on asset valuations, investment summaries and presentations
- Think critically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input to deals
- Independently source new business/lending opportunities and efficiently monitor the deal origination and closing processes
- Transaction execution including effective third-party and counterparty management, transaction negotiation and loan documentation, legal, physical and environmental due diligence, budgeting, financial analysis/projections and investment analysis
- Assist in the coaching of junior investment professionals
- Promote culture of collaboration and be willing to work cross-functionally to add value across the organization
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of related experience originating, structuring, and executing real estate debt and equity transactions
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier institution
- Track record of successfully originating and executing real estate transactions including bridge loans, mezzanine, preferred equity positions and acquisition opportunities
- Extensive experience closing debt and equity multifamily housing real estate transactions
- Solid understanding of Excel with financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Critical thinking ability and analytical mindset
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and take initiative
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into presentable messages
- Extensive network of relationships across the institutional real estate universe with a demonstrable and actionable client list of institutional multifamily owner operators, developers and borrowers
- Capital markets execution experience
- Fluency in additional languages a plus
Competitive compensation will be provided, to be commensurate with experience, along with industry standard benefits.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.