Analyst, Porfolio Management
Stockbridge is an established real estate investment management firm with over $17.6 billion in AUM across a wide range of investment strategies and asset types across the U.S. with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta and Chicago.
The Analyst will work closely with the Portfolio Management team for Stockbridge’s Core and Value-Add business. This is both a qualitative and quantitative position, strong math and written skills are required. This opportunity provides a great learning environment, strong mentorship and positive growth opportunity!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare quarterly and annual client reports, review property budgets/business plans, and market research across all major property types
- Prepare and deliver materials for ongoing investor correspondence and performance analysis, including client calls, quarterly investor questionnaires and data requests such as realized returns, projected cash flows, and historical performance
- Coordinate and review quarterly asset valuation process with asset management teams. Strong understanding of discounted cash flow analysis in Argus DCF/Enterprise and/or Excel required
- Update and maintain fund roll-up financial models in excel
- Develop and maintain financial waterfall models for joint-venture investments
- Perform hold/sell/refinance analysis on existing investment
Skills and Competencies:
- All candidates must have a BA or BS degree from an accredited institution, with preferred degrees in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics or related area. Must have strong academic credentials
- 1-3 years of real estate/finance experience, preferably including one or more of the following: portfolio analysis, commercial real estate valuation, cash flow forecasting, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management
- Proven analytical skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Argus and commercial real estate valuation techniques
- Effective writing skills and ability to synthesize information, as well as verbal interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.