Envoy Net Lease Partners is a fast-growing, private direct capital provider to the net lease industry, a $2 trillion market. Envoy provides flexible capital solutions to net lease developers nationwide including high leverage construction loans up to 100% loan to cost. Over the next several years, Envoy will significantly grow its lending and equity platforms with a recently opened institutionally backed $200 million construction loan fund along with other capital sources.
WHAT A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE CAN EXPECT:
- Responsible for cultivating and originating new lending and investment opportunities with commercial and industrial real estate developers, our primary customer base.
- Work to develop long-term, programmatic relationships representing a minimum of 10 new transactions (avg. size is $3 million) per year.
- Work in collaboration with senior management to issue term sheets and letters of intent for existing and potential clients.
- In-house underwriting, closing and servicing support which will take the deal from signed term sheet to loan closing.
- Marketing and advertising support which create leads for the candidate.
- New client development will be comprised of cold calling, client visits, networking and other creative means at the disposal of the director.
- Must be organized and report on marketing activity and continually update pipeline of emerging and potential clients.
- Will be Envoy’s point of contact with the mortgage broker market.
- An active book of developer clients and contacts within the single-tenant, net lease real estate market.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and strong business development skills, driven by sales targets.
- Construction lending or pre-development experience.
- The ability to work remotely with limited supervision and oversight.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an excitement to work within the context of a growing company.
- Professional personality, solid reputation and strong character.
Full time employee with base salary with commission/bonus schedule. Health care and other benefits available.
An unaffiliated mortgage broker with an existing book of developed clients may apply if they can consistently demonstrate a commitment of 50% or greater of their time to business development for Envoy on an exclusive basis. Small draw, expense allowance, commissions and volume bonuses will be available.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates without a background in either net lease real estate or construction lending will not be considered.
- Business Development
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.