The Global Medical REIT Inc. Due Diligence Director is the organizational tip of the spear, ensuring that we continue to acquire high-quality medical real estate with exceptional healthcare provider tenants that suit our portfolio and long-term strategic goals. By working closely with our Acquisition and Asset Management Teams, the Due Diligence Director will gather, organize, analyze and report on the breadth and depth of information that is needed to evaluate a potential facility purchase. As the Due Diligence Director, you would oversee the collection and review of third-party consultant reports, including property condition assessments, environmental site assessments, title examinations, survey examinations, zoning compliance, building systems analysis, in addition to analyzing property financials (including property operating statements, CAM reconciliations, budgets, etc.) tenant and guarantor financials. This timely and rigorous review, report on due diligence findings and recommendation is a key part of our decision to invest. You will be tasked with building out a department of your own as we continue to grow.
· Minimum of 8 years real estate industry experience, with a minimum of 5 years specializing in property and tenant due diligence
· Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
· Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills
· Excellent Excel and ARGUS skills
· Experience in Commercial Real Estate Valuation, Acquisitions, or Underwriting
· Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter willing to help build a new team at a rapidly-growing company
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.