Buchanan Street Partners is a leading commercial real estate investment management firm that manages commingled and separate account real estate funds on behalf of institutional and private investors. Buchanan invests across a broad range of equity and debt real estate investments throughout the Western United States.
Currently, we are seeking to hire a SVP – High Yield Lending to join our team in our headquarters in Newport Beach, CA. The employee will be responsible for building upon Buchanan’s success in the private lending space. Core responsibilities will include:
- Oversight over $250mm+ commercial real estate construction and bridge loan portfolio.
- Developing the strength of Buchanan’s extensive broker and borrower network.
- Sourcing, underwriting and funding $100mm + of debt opportunities annually.
- Serving as a player coach to the broader debt team.
As a new team member at Buchanan Street Partners, you will enjoy the opportunity to work with and learn from the best with direct access to decision makers. Competitive performance-based compensation with the opportunity for long term upside. An exceptional candidate will possess:
- 15+ years of experience within the commercial real estate lending focused on structured real estate loan transactions in the Western United States.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to underwrite real estate loans across multiple product types.
- Very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to lead and manage a team of professionals.
- Self-directed with a very strong work ethic.
- The ability to provide creative solutions to problems.
- A desire to work in a highly team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Capital Markets
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.