The Development Groups is responsible for planning and delivering all new mixed-use, multifamily, office, and retail ground-up and adaptive reuse developments for Selig Enterprises. The Development Graphic Designer reports to the Senior Vice President of Development as well as takes direction from the Selig Marketing Department leadership and works collaboratively with the entire Marketing Department. The primary responsibility of the Development Graphic Designer is to support the Development Group as it transitions through the phases of development (from conceptualization and design through execution, marketing and leasing to delivery and operation or asset disposition).
At the highest level, the Development Graphic Designer position works within the following three areas:
- Brand Creation and Management – Along with the Marketing Department, the Development Graphic Designer leads the creation, execution and management of each development’s brand and brand standards. This role is responsible for brand instances in print and digitally. This work includes designing logos, collateral, art and flairs, event graphics, social media/website graphics, environmental signage, leasing materials, and promotional graphics, among others. This work requires a high level of creativity, design awareness, professionalism, polish and discipline.
- Presentations and Pitches to Prospects, Stakeholders and the Public – This role frequently requires the creation and maintenance of key presentations, offering memorandums, packages and pitches both in print and digitally to prospective capital partners, civic partners, tenants, neighbors and public parties, among others. This works requires a detail-oriented nature, precision, responsiveness, quick turnaround along with creativity.
- Internal and External Reporting – Developments of this size and scope require weekly, monthly or quarterly reporting that involves many different internal teams. In this role, the Development Graphic Designer assists the Senior Vice President of Development in presenting concise, graphic and impactful reports for both external and internal stake holders. Efforts in this area could range from updating a site plan with new leasing information to creating annual reports or quarterly financial updates. The Development Graphic Designer is charged with creating and maintaining a consistent template from one reporting period to the other. This work requires the same qualities as #2.
While these are the core functions of the Development Graphic Designer, the position often involves special projects and “one-offs.” This position offers an opportunity to work with one of Atlanta’s largest and longest-standing commercial real estate owners, investors, and developers. It allows for a tremendous variety of work and provides an opportunity to make a visible and measurable impact on a weekly-basis. This job and team is fast-paced and responsiveness is critical. It is also a requirement that this role be filled by someone with creativity, technical excellence, accuracy, and resourcefulness.
Other job requirements include proficiency in:
- Adobe In Design
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel (Ability to make create table, make basic edits and convert to and from Adobe products)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Only need to know how to make basic edits)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- GIS Systems
Prior real estate experience is not required but would be highly valuable. The Development Graphic Designer should have a solid understanding of the geography of Metro Atlanta.
Required Education and Experience:
Three to five years of professional experience is requested. A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, graphic design, or a related field required. Applicants with a degree in a non-related field should have substantial relevant experience in the skills listed above.
We have implemented the required practices as per CDC to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. Protective gear, (masks gloves as need) hand sanitation stations throughout the office, social distances, and temperature readings.
Selig offers a generous compensation package that includes healthcare (at no cost to employee), 401(k) savings and matching, generous PTO days along with flexible scheduling and elective supplemental benefit plans.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.