Vice President – Workplace Consulting National Leader
Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)/President
Location: Ideally based in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington DC
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing, real estate program management company that helps companies reimagine their workplace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution though our three service lines of Workplace Consulting, Capital Project Management, and Transition and Relocation Management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. Our teams embody our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, these values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
The Vice President (VP) position reports to the Chief Operating Officer / President and is an expert in Workplace Consulting (WC) group, including workplace strategy, site and space due diligence, and change management. This person is responsible to develop & lead the PPM National / International Workplace Consulting group, which partners with clients to develop their comprehensive workplace strategies and ensures WC is integrated into all PPM Business Unit delivery offerings.
The Group is supported by the PPM Business Support Operations (BSO) group, which is made up of HR, Finance & Accounting, Contracts, IT, Marketing, Training, Process Improvement, and other operational functions. The ideal candidate has the proven ability to lead and mentor a team, provide the process and organizational structure to scale, and focuses on the balance of what is good for our people & partners, with what is good for the progress our of company. The person is strategic, an industry thought leader, independent thinker, charismatic, engaging, and results focused.
- Serve as PPM’s company-wide Service Line (SL) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Responsible for aligning with the PPM short- and long-term vision and goals
- Accountable for National Sales and Business Development efforts for the SL
- Ensure PPM Business Units (BU’s) properly offer and integrate SL offerings in their strategy and delivery
- Help set near term and long-term goals tailored to each BU and/or region
- Provide dashed line leadership support to dedicated BU teams in proximity to location
- Create an organization of consistent accountability & responsibility
- Business Development (BD) / Relationship Management of current and future client partners
- Relationship Management and coordination of vendor partners who provide outside support like localized sales, marketing, or other business support services
- Lead SL People recruitment in coordination with the Recruiting team
- Lead SL technical SME training coordinating with PMO Lead
- Help ensure collaboration and integration of SL teams within Region and across PPM
- Ensure collection and reporting on key PPM metrics within SL
- Engage with the community through industry organizations and community service, serving in leadership capacity
- Provide excellent communication
- Represent our core Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington DC STIHL values, and company mission.
- Ideally based in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington DC
- Significant Travel to lead SL BD & Sales, and to support People & Partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Workplace Design, Real Estate, or related field
- MBA preferred
- Accredited Consultant in Real Estate preferred
- Six Sigma or Lean Certification Preferred
- Owner / Client-side experience preferred
- 20+ years of relevant experience, with significant amount of time in consulting
- Strong experience in a STEM based industry highly desired
- Has led multiple teams regionally or nationally simultaneously
- Has had responsibility for business budgeting and P&L management
- CRE or STEM Industry group engagement / leadership
- Prefer strong experience working for Consulting and or Professional Services firms
- Proficiency with industry standard business platforms
- Travel as needed
- Must be able to travel freely and access client sites or offices without limitations to perform duties
- Must be able to clearly communicate in person and virtually without limitations to perform duties
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Business Development
- General Management and C-Suite
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Hospitality / Entertainment
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.