About Lucescu Realty:
LUCESCU REALTY is a market leading investment real estate services firm that uniquely combines major capital markets expertise with a complete and thorough understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of services on behalf of our clients. Scope of services include Sale Transactions, Advisory/Consulting, Debt/Equity Placement, Market Research, Financial Services and Asset / Property Management. LUCESCU REALTY is annually recognized as one of the most active brokerage firms, specializing in the sale of Retail Shopping Centers, in the United States. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LUCESCU REALTY has additional regional offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada and San Francisco, California (2021).
- Property ownership research through public and private records.
- Trade area research and preparing market trade area reports and studies.
- Property site tours.
- Tenant Analysis.
- Obtaining lease/sale comparable data.
- Assist in preparation of property Offering Memorandums.
- Responsible for a specific geographic region.
- Best-suited for individuals with a bachelor’s degree in business, with an additional 1-2 years of related real estate experience preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding Excel, Word, internet and telephone skills.
- Comfortable and professional with direct (i.e. telephone, personal meeting, etc.) client contact.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, balance multiple projects, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines.
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.