Director of Market Analytics
CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact decisions ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar is seeking a Director of Market Analytics to join our growing analytics organization. The Director of Market Analytics is responsible for all analytic content for the market, including market and submarket-level reports, news stories, and digital video content. The Director of Market Analytics will play a key role as a client and industry-facing representative of CoStar and is responsible for delivering our industry outlook and views to the market. In larger markets, the Director of Market Analytics may also build and lead a team of analysts.
- Producing meaningful, relevant, and insightful analysis of real estate market conditions for inclusion in CoStar’s product offering.
- Content will take various forms including: Written narratives in CoStar’s market and sub-market reports, Video content, News articles, Presentation content.
- Interactions and discussions with CoStar customers
- Translate analysis and insights into meaningful content to deliver to the market
- Deliver in person and video market updates to CoStar clients and industry groups, focusing on economic and Commercial Real Estate trends in the market
- Participate in the development of new products that contain market commentary and analysis to disseminate to CoStar clients and other market participants
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated writing skills and ability to maintain a high volume of written content
- 7+ years of work experience in commercial real estate with experience within specified market
- Familiarity with the market, either as a resident or real estate professional
- Masters or other graduate degree in related field preferred
- Understanding of economic theory, principles and their application across the real estate industry
- Strong data and analysis skills
- Polished presentation skills and experience speaking and presenting data to others in large group settings related to market conditions
- Comfortable presenting on-camera.
- Proactive and solutions focused client orientation
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- MS Office; SQL experience a plus
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.