Senior Development Project Manager
Full Time Position
Location: Manhattan, NY
An International Real Estate Company with its USA operation based in New York with focus on a high-end Condominium development is looking to add a Senior PM position to its New York office. The position offers a great work environment with the ability to grow within the organization.
- Strong experience in a new ground up construction and finishes for a high end Condominium projects;
- Coordinate and manage with CM/GC, sub-contractors and the design team;
- Knowledge of plans and specifications;
- Develop and track project schedules and budgets;
- Take charge of the construction process;
- Perform Job-site visits;
- Review requisitions and payment applications;
- Attend project meetings;
- Review Change orders;
- Responsible for administering the project from the pre-construction budgeting/schedule stage to completion in coordination and overview of procurement, estimating, scheduling, coordination development, construction, timeline, budget/forecasting, staffing, closeout;
- Provide support as required from design team, sales and marketing team, finance team and acquisition team;
- Provide quality control on interior finishes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, construction, civil engineering, project management or similar preferred;
- Over 10 years construction project administration experience working on high end residential projects;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required;
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Project Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.