Director MF Platform Operations
Fundrise is a direct-to-consumer investment platform, unbundling services historically provided by banks and rebuilding the entire financial industry ecosystem from the ground up around individuals rather than institutions.
Fundrise was started with the simple idea to use technology to build a better financial system for the individual — lowering the costs, improving the quality, and broadening the access. After launching in 2012, the team has built an entirely new ecosystem, outside the conventional financial services industry, and in doing so eliminated the high costs and poor incentives that had become all too common with the status quo. Today, Fundrise has over a million members, 150,000 active investors, and more than $1 billion equity under management, with a many year company track record of growing +100% annually.
Technology allows us to build a better financial system, vertically integrating from the end user to the assets on a single integrated infrastructure. The result leaves behind a century of legacy systems and outdated assumptions, completely re-envisioning a financial industry that puts the investor first.
Fundrise is looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently and learn by doing. Positive, team-oriented, low-ego attitude required. Attention to detail a must.
Fundrise is seeking to identify and hire a Director – Multifamily Platform Operations who would build/refine, execute, and manage the asset management, reporting, accounting, and portfolio analytics processes within the multifamily business line, which presently manages joint venture, structured debt, and direct investments across a growing portfolio of nearly 20,000-units. The successful candidate will not only build strong process for the multifamily line, but serve as a key connector to other departments including accounting and valuation as well as other real estate business lines including single-family rental.
- Work as leader within multifamily operations with responsibility for execution, reporting, and management of growing team.
- Help establish culture of performance and operating principles for the successful scaled execution of multifamily strategies.
- Coordinate the monitoring and reporting of portfolio performance as well as portfolio-driven data analytics.
- Hire, train, mentor and motivate the multifamily operations and generalists teams. Provide mentorship to team members to support the firm’s objectives and develop the team’s skills and acumen.
- Have a positive impact on the firm’s culture, and how people work well together towards a common goal.
The Director – Multifamily Platform Operations should bring extensive experience in multifamily property management, asset management, and/or portfolio management. The successful candidate should possess strong business acumen, display sound judgment, possess superior leadership skills, and convey credibility both inside the firm and to the greater market. Additionally, the candidate should be passionate about working within a fast-paced, growing, and innovated platform.
- A minimum of 5 to 7+ years of relevant multifamily experience.
- Successful track record of professional advancement, including time spent leading a team in the management and operation of a portfolio of assets.
- Extremely high level of conscientiousness towards work product.
- Excellent problem-solving skills applied proactively with an eye towards constant improvement.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and management skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative nature, being most productive working in a team environment. Capable of fitting within the Fundrise team.
- Self-guided work ethic with results-driven orientation. Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills.
- Strong history of academic achievement; undergraduate degree required.
The Company is prepared to pay a market competitive and performance driven compensation package.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.