When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Associate of Fund Management (APAC), you will execute on behalf of the Fund Management team within Asia to interact with various investors / partners in portfolios and support the decision-making and management of key investment issues. You will work closely on providing fund-level considerations as input to major decisions (acquisitions, reviewing and approving asset management, disposition recommendations). This role will reports to the SMD of Fund Management Asia within Investment Management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Internal champion for a portfolio of vehicles to raise and deploy capital for purpose of creating value for investors
- In addition to discretionary and non-discretionary vehicles, support select strategic separate accounts, including assisting with the annual meeting process and governance for these specific accounts
- Assist in providing guidance on strategic asset management decisions for vehicles
- Support the preparation of annual plans for assets for review and feedback
- Formulate and drive analyses that inform and advise how capital is raised and deployed while acting as a fiduciary and advocate for investors' interests
- Coordinate as relevant with other teams within Investment Management (e.g., Portfolio Management & Finance, Global Investment Strategy, Research, Risk) and within the broader firm (e.g., regional teams) to advance major analyses and/or recommendations for specific vehicles and/or investors
- Proactively identify and surface fund considerations as input to major asset management decisions including major tenant changes, dispositions, and other asset level decisions
- Review asset financial models and maintain / update portfolio models at the fund level
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in business, analytics, quantitative analysis or related field of study required
- MBA, other advanced degree and/or CFA designation a plus
- Three or more years of related experience, particularly within Private Equity Real Estate in a Development, Acquisition, Strategy or Portfolio Management
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to understand and articulate portfolio management concepts effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A clear understanding of the real estate market
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 225 cities in 25 countries. Hines has approximately $144.1 billion of assets under management, including $75.5 billion for which Hines serves as investment manager, including non- real estate assets, and $68.6 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 165 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,426 properties, totaling over 472 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 576 properties, representing over 246 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.