Apartments.com is the leading online apartment rental listing website, offering property, commuter, and neighborhood information for more than 1,000,000 available units nationwide. A CoStar Group subsidiary, the Apartments.com network includes Apartments.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentFinder.com, Apartamentos.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com, ForRentUniversity.com, After55.com, CorporateHousing.com and WestsideRentals.com. Reaching millions of renters worldwide, enabling both qualified traffic and highly engaged renters, Apartments.com is the fastest growing site within the residential rental industry.
As a Customer Relationship Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting and growing the utilization of our Apartments.com Rental Manager Tools as well as identifying and upselling advertising opportunities. In this role, you will work with both existing and new accounts to demonstrate the benefits of online leasing tools in order to increase adoption and usage. You will share relevant market data and analytics to help better engage customers with all that Apartments.com can offer while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Develop a strong understanding of the benefits that can be provided to our Apartments.com customers
- Outreach to customers who are underutilizing Rental Manager Tools
- Increase usage and overall knowledge/experience of both the customer and the renter
- Master complexities of the multifamily business and competitor behavior to engage in value-added conversations with customers
- Recommend different and/or additional features or services for assigned accounts to ensure best value for customer, identify new sales opportunities to either upsell or pass the lead to sales, based on the size of the opportunity
- Use customer service skills to put customers at ease and help them solve their technical problems, owning the question or issue until it is resolved to ensure a positive customer experience
- Track detailed activities describing interactions with customers
- Provide exhaustive and comprehensive troubleshooting before escalation
- Follow and apply standard operating procedures consistently
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ month experience with building rapport over the telephone and overcoming objections in a customer service-based environment
- Experience building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial real estate
- Preference given to candidates who possess a thorough understanding of multifamily real estate, including the marketing objectives of property owners
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g., Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, etc.) when dealing with internal and/or external audiences
- Ability to plan and organize workload and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.