CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact decisions ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
Research is the heart of CoStar, capturing market-critical information that enables our commercial real estate clients to make informed, high impact business decisions daily. CoStar Group’s research contributes to the most important segment of our economy, helping businesses open offices, retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. CoStar Group is seeking a Client Relationship Consultant to join our growing research organization.
As a Client Relationship Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring clients maximize CoStar Group’s marketing and information products – from helping brokers and owners increase the exposure of their listings on LoopNet, to training new clients to run effective searches in CoStar. Through these interactions, you will curate their listings, ensuring they are getting the most visibility on our platform. In addition, you will capture market-critical information that enables our clients to make informed high impact business decisions. Paramount to a Client Relationship Consultants success will be delivering exceptional customer support and ensuring we maintain and procure high-quality data.
- Contribute to the growth of an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory
- Conduct 50+ daily outbound and inbound phone calls with brokers, developers, investors and other real estate professionals to obtain real-time property and transaction data
- Investigate new space listings, recent sale and lease transactions, while building ownership and construction information in a market
- Monitor client usage and engage clients to use CoStar products in new and effective ways
- Partner closely with CoStar sales organization to effectively on-board and resolve client inquiries
- Conduct product trainings for clients on new and existing product features to expand user adoption
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Partner with our clients to help them position their properties on all of CoStar websites
- Dissect trends and collaborate with regional-based teams to qualify data that will help tell the story of an entire market
- Provide exceptional service to all clients with a heavy emphasis on personal attention
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ months experience in a customer service environment
- Microsoft Excel 2016 experience required
- Flexibility to work shifts aligned with ET, CT, MT or PT time zones
- Natural curiosity, persistence and ability to conduct thorough investigative research
- Proven success performing to metrics or key performance indicators (KPI)
- Experience communicating with external clients by phone and conducting product training
- Proven ability to actively resolve customer inquiries in a timely manger and high degree of customer service
- Experience collaborating and communicating with other internal business partners
- Be goal-oriented and manage multiple responsibilities, adjust to changing priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and grow client relationships by conducting effective interviews with commercial real estate professionals, resulting in database updates
- Customer focused approach to tasks, including a drive towards building effective client partnerships
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience within the commercial real estate industry
- Capability to accurately capture and enter data
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter and develop basic formulas. All qualified candidates will be given an assessment to determine their knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016.
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
Founded in 1987, we are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies with our data products and leading marketplaces.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2018).
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group:
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CAREER WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
CoStar Group seeks information for job applications from candidates in the Canada through only the following channels:
- The CoStar Group website
- Via email to/from addresses using only the CoStar domain of “@costar.com”
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams or Zoom platforms
Be aware that:
- CoStar does not use Wire, Google Hangouts, or any other platform for any recruitment related activities
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with CoStar via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain
- CoStar will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.