ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist loan originators to run scenarios related to the upfront pricing and structuring of loan
requests from referral sources.
• Review loan files for completeness/accuracy and provide pre-submission due-diligence on files
and works with loan originators to develop preliminary loan submissions that contain all of the
information required for initial credit review.
• Review borrower financial statements and tax returns; perform cash flow and reserves
• Review guarantor credit reports.
• Review borrower organizational documents.
• Review leases, rent rolls and operating statements for multifamily and commercial properties;
compares property occupancy and net operating income to comparable properties in the
marketplace; develops pro forma property cash flow statements.
• Review title reports, appraisals, environmental site assessments, physical condition reports and
other third party reports related to commercial properties offered as collateral in connection
with loan requests.
• Independently analyze initial loan submissions and determines whether the loan submission
meets conditions for issuing a letter of intent and requesting a complete loan application.
• Prepare written credit authorization documents.
• Prepare letters of interest upon authorization.
• Proactively and effectively manage and complete assignments in high production environment
so that service level agreements and turn time levels are achieved on a consistent basis without
• Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
• Four (4) Year college degree (Bachelor) or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems independently.
• Work effectively in a collaborative environment, providing stellar service to colleagues and
• Three (3) or more years’ experience working in a commercial real estate firm supporting Credit,
Processing and/or Originations.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision or instruction, but also be
a team player.
• Experience with commercial real estate market analysis via Co-Star or other similar
• Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and meet service level turn-times.
• Requires strong analytical skills with advance and attention to detail.
• Strong, clear and concise communication skills.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job