This position provides executive support to the Managing Director, Development Western Region. The ideal candidate will be proactive and a self-starter, highly organized and detail oriented, and will have executive assistant experience in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment. This position will sit in Denver, Colorado.
- Administrative Responsibilities, include leading the following areas:
- Facilitating communication across the West Region offices of Denver, Dallas, and Houston
- Organizing quarterly regional update meetings
- Creating regional news updates for CEO and other Executives
- Drafting memos/letters, emails, etc.
- Managing the local Denver office and coordinating across the Dallas and Houston offices
- Coordinating and organizing Calendar, Contacts, Travel arrangements and Expenses
- Partnering communication with other Administrative Assistants within EDENS through TEAM
- In addition to administrative responsibilities, the role provides the opportunity to expand commercial real estate knowledge through the following tasks in combination with other EDENS’ functional teams:
- Leading event space business development, management and creation at EDENS’ Denver RiNo property
- Organizing regular community focus groups across the Denver, Dallas and Houston markets
- Coordinating neighborhood relations (for example, local community groups, non-profits)
- Partnering in short-term and pop-up leasing throughout the Denver, Dallas and Houston markets.
- Connecting across social media, branding, and public relations efforts
- Passion for retail real estate.
- Experience with assisting executives. Four year degree preferred.
- Able to take initiative, be flexible, adapt and perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- High level of organizational skills as demonstrated by ability to keep self and others organized.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities.
- Detail oriented with a passion for quality.
- Analytical and research skills to be resourceful and find solutions.
- Proficiency in all key Microsoft Office applications – specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
EDENS is a retail real estate owner, operator and developer of a nationally leading portfolio of 120 places. Our sole purpose is to enrich community through human engagement. We design our places to achieve 3.5 trips per week and 5 hours of dwell time. We know that when people come together, they feel a part of something bigger than themselves and prosperity follows – economically, socially, culturally and soulfully. Our work is bigger than real estate; we are in the business of humanity.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.