The position of Risk Management (RM) Analyst participates in identifying, measuring, mitigating, monitoring and reporting on risks across the Bank. The RM Analyst works with the Chief Risk Officer to build a culture of risk management in the organization, to develop risk mitigation strategies by entity, process and/or project and to accumulate, synthesize and report on risks to executive management and the Board of Directors. The role includes responsibility for establishing risk procedures and routines to support the Bank’s Risk Management Program.
· Support the Chief Risk Officer in the implementation and management of the Bank’s Enterprise Risk Management Program and Model Risk Management Program.
· Assist in the enterprise risk management strategy that safeguards the Bank, customers, investors and reputation.
· Assist with proactively managing and advising the Bank on potential/emerging risks to assure objectives are achieved and disciplines are implemented to drive continuous improvement.
· Develop reporting to executive management and the Board Risk & Compliance committee regarding risk management policies, processes and execution.
- Assist with defining and providing support and training to build risk management awareness within the Bank.
- Support the development and risk monitoring within the BSA Dept. and Vendor Management areas.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to develop process efficiencies and/or metrics for key risk indicators.
- Work with the Senior Risk Officer to conduct and document Risk & Control Self Assessments for the identified RM scope.
- Participate in model risk management activities including but not limited to model validation analysis, review of back tests, model identification, maintaining the model and End User Computing (EUC) inventory and supporting all audit and exam activities.
- Participate in risk management activities such as stress testing, strategic planning, and inherent risk reviews.
- Collaborate with process owners in the implementation of risk controls/reports to mitigate the Bank’s risk exposure.
- Actively participates in Bank initiatives and projects, as needed, providing risk management, data analysis and bank processing knowledge and skills.
- Risk Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job