- Accounts payable and project coding of invoices
- Review and approve expense reports utilizing Concur
- Prepare and enter journal entries in accounting software (MRI), including importing entries from excel
- Maintain general ledger activity and reconcile between supporting schedules and general ledger activity
- Prepare bank reconciliations and resolve differences
- Closing monthly accounting periods
- Preparing and analyzing trial balance, general ledger and check register reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/year-end financial reports – prepare monthly/quarterly/year-end journal entries, accruals, variance analysis, financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement) and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare various account analysis as requested
- Review tenant improvement disbursement requests, ensure they are complete and in compliance with lease documents
- Assist in compiling information required in preparing construction loan draw requests.
- Research and respond to internal and external accounting/financial questions and resolve issues.
- Work as a back up for accounts payable check processing.
- Work as a team member, as well as individually, accepting full responsibility for the accounting of assigned task.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in real estate assets accounting
- Knowledge of MRI Real Estate Accounting Software preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.
- Must be a team player having the ability to multi-task and is self-directed.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be deadline focused, organized and exhibit problem-solving skills. Able to handle multiple deadlines at the same time.
- Articulate individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.