NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.
Workplace Design and Connectivity (WD+C) is Nike's team which creates brand-driven environments that unite and inspire employees and the business. This team is transforming the workplace experience through a focus on location, space and services. Within the GOT (Global Operations and Technology) organization, WD+C serves as an enterprise catalyst driving workplace change to accelerate progress toward Nike’s strategic objectives.
Within WD+C, the Integrated Workplace Services Team (IWS) manages a portfolio of services at Nike World Headquarters (WHQ) including
- Employee Amenities: Food, Fitness, Child Development, and Life Services
- Business Service: Travel, Meeting & Events,
- Facilities Management: Reception, Maintenance, Landscaping & Custodial, Mail/Package/Shipping & Transportation
The WHQ campus includes 15,000+ employees, 80+ buildings and 4.5+ million square feet.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead and drive the strategy and activation of global services initiatives into WHQ ONE campus plan priorities.
- Lead, drive and influence the GEO services strategy and investments in collaboration with key partners and stakeholders.
- Integrate GEO services strategy, insights and learnings into global WD+C functions.
- Align with global service initiatives and drive GEO operating budget of $90m+ ensuring investments are aligned to WD+C strategy and key investments
- Create a long term, sustainable and net-zero dollars services roadmap that builds the right capacity on strategic services.
- Lead transformational organizational and business model changes (political savvy)
- WHQ - “The City”
- Lead the strategy and operations of WHQ services and initiatives as defined by the WHQ ONE campus plan priorities and investments
- Create and drive a long term, sustainable and net-zero $ services roadmap that builds capacity on strategic service
- Lead development and implementation of IWS services design for all WHQ construction projects(renovations, refits and relocations), using WD+C’s Global Delivery Frame-work (GDF) methodology.
- Financial Management: Prioritize the WHQ GEO operating budget of $90m+ ensuring investments are aligned to WD+C strategy and GOT guidelines
- Team Leadership: Lead, coach, drive and inspire WHQ IWS teams.
- Influence: Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners to develop and advance WD+C strategies. Stakeholders include but are not limited to WHQ Executives, HR, Communications, Technology, Legal, Resilience, Security etc.
- Capacity models: Design and implement a culture of service excellence, which shifts service delivery from an operational to a hospitality mindset and partnered with industry expertise.
- Champion and embrace change; strong social/emotional intelligence
- BA or BS required, MBA is preferred
- Hospitality Industry or Consumer Goods workplaces preferred with a focus on large scale operations, facilities and capacity building models. Business Management, MBA level in Hospitality is preferred.
- 10 – 15 years of experience in Hospitality Industry or Consumer Goods workplaces preferred.
- Previous focus on large scale operations, facilities and capacity building models is preferred
- The role requires a mature level of leadership and interpersonal skills that can influence and shape activation within a company with a strong cultural identity.
- Proven experience of managing a portfolio of capital and operational investments ideally in a multi-national environment
- Global industry experience in designing services models that increase agility, reduce cost and create a culture of health.
- High profile communication skills and the ability to influence multiple business partners across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and strategic problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to operate independently, drive change, collaborate well as a partner and embrace the Nike culture
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Corporate Services
- Facilities Management
10+ to 15 years