Job Title: Leasing Agent
Leases commercial property by marketing properties in assigned portfolio, selling property benefits to prospective tenants, developing property concepts and negotiating contracts.
- Develops property concept by researching and analyzing current use; studying economic, traffic, and population history, trends, and forecasts; preparing and evaluating occupancy and income models; investigating and analyzing competitive properties.
- Markets property by advertising vacancies; identifying and approaching prospective tenants; creating and distributing marketing materials; greeting drop-ins; participating in community and regional activities; preparing and submitting proposals; responding to inquiries.
- Prepares properties for showing by inspecting premises; ordering and supervising repairs and improvements.
- Shows properties by setting appointments; providing property statistics and leasing information; highlighting benefits, such as, location, surrounding area, transportation, access, neighbors, building systems and services, amenities, occupancy history, owner performance, tenant satisfaction, and security.
- Completes lease by reviewing contract requirements; negotiating terms; obtaining signatures, deposits, and payments.
- Updates job knowledge by studying real estate leasing trends and economic conditions; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must possess strong prospecting, closing and negation ability
- Minimum of three years of office or retail leasing experience
- Polished presentation and professional communication skills
- Successful track record of meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and commissions
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here:
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Corporate Services
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.