- Supervise and train current and future property managers.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 1M SF and 100 tenants.
- PM responsibilities include negotiating and documenting new leases and renewals, working with 3rd party brokers, updating market intel, resolving tenant concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Solicit bids from vendors and contractors for TI's, tuning over vacated space and addressing capital improvements. Proven existing vendor relationships are a plus.
- Knowledge and preparation of lease agreements, renewals and amendments.
- Detail oriented and an attention to physical assets such as landscaping, paint and signage .
- Computer literacy and extensive experience with Yardi property management software along with Word and Excel. Able to train other managers on Yardi
- Handle accounts receivable, delinquencies, evictions and collections.
- Coordinate and document move in and out of buildings by tenants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 8 plus years of relevant work experience in CRE
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of managing other PM's
- Moderate amount of reporting including CAM recs and budgeting
- 2 to 3 days per month travel, or as needed
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.