Chief Operating Officer
Dallas – Ft Worth
Our client is a well-established residential real estate services company that operates on a national basis. The firm’s service offerings range from residential leasing to property management and maintenance.
The COO will be a key member of the Executive Leadership team and will exercise management and strategic leadership over the day-to-day operations. The individual will need to be a highly visible, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, results-oriented leader. The accountability of this position is to provide the leadership and “builder” vision necessary to ensure the firm has the proper operational controls, work flows, reporting procedures, systems, and people in place to improve the operational efficiency, effectiveness and strategic position and ultimately, the value of the organization.
- Oversees daily operations of the company and the operations Senior Vice Presidents.
- Partners with senior management and department heads to identify, prioritize, plan, execute, measure and inspect all operational initiatives.
- Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the organization's vision and strategic goals; translates the strategy to executable plans teams can effectively own and execute against.
- In partnership with other senior leaders, executes multiple high impact initiatives to achieve overall organizational goals; modifies the execution of the strategic plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
- Sets and achieves goals for performance and growth consistent with firms’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for the regular and ongoing measurement and effectiveness of operational programs.
- Leads high impact continuous improvement initiatives to achieve overall organizational goals.
- Develops and implements plans to improve the operational infrastructure of systems, policies, processes, and personnel in alignment with the objectives of our organization.
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving organizational goals with respect to risk mitigation and compliance.
- Plays a lead role in evaluating acquisition opportunities and blending acquired functions and personnel into current operations.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Identifies opportunities for new value creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of successful operational area oversight at the highest levels of a corporation
- Experience managing centralized and decentralized operational functions
- Demonstrated track record of driving large-scale operational change successfully
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to influence, direct and coach others throughout the business
- Strong customer service aptitude and sincere willingness to serve and do right by teammates and customers alike
- Human Resources
10+ to 15 years