Cavender & Hill Properties, Inc. is a full-service commercial real estate firm specializing in leasing, brokerage, management, and development of commercial and industrial properties in the Greater San Antonio area.
We provide comprehensive services to our clients while recognizing that each has unique requirements. Our experience, systems, personnel, and reputation position us as the preeminent commercial real estate firm in San Antonio.
We are seeking to hire an Assistant Property Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and maintenance staff resolve problems promptly
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with tenants
- Ensure that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards
- Perform periodic regular property inspection
- Recommend alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary
- Contract for and supervise vendor services as required
- Assist in the management of capital improvements and major repairs
- Interact with property owners to ensure objectives are being met
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports
- Assist in developing annual budgets for operating and capital expenses
- Prepare monthly performance reports, explaining variances
- Ensure the terms and conditions of all lease agreements are administered properly and on time to include collections, default proceedings, billing, and insurance requirements
- Assist in the annual reconciliation process of common area maintenance (CAM) recovery charges
- Assist with annual rent escalations in a timely manner
- Coordinate process to ensure tenants are maintaining their HVAC agreements
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Other Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- A team player, results oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to exercise initiative
- Creative problem solver able to understand diverse tenant needs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
- 5+ years in Commercial Real Estate industry
Excellent benefits package available.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.