- Mange the overall development process for new senior housing projects valued at $30 million plus.
- Provide regular updates to Senior Management
- Liaise with Operating Team to understand and implement their operational and design requirements.
- Monitor and maintain project schedules and budgets. Produce monthly reports for same.
- Negotiate contracts with consultants including design team, construction manager, interior designer, purchasing agent, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in all presentations and meetings
- Regularly communicate progress with project team members and constituents
- Coordinate all permit submissions with the relevant local authorities/jurisdiction(s)
- Participate in value engineering process
- Review and approve all subcontractor award packages
- Work with legal team to negotiate and manage consultant and construction manager contracts.
- Maintain ongoing communications with construction manager and consultants
- Perform regular site visits
- Review all change orders and receive approval from Senior Management
- Review and approve all project invoices. Prepare bank requisitions
- Oversee and manage purchasing agent and procurement process. Monitor delivery and installation of FF&E.
- Coordinate turn-over of project to Operating Team
- Close-out project including punch list, CM contract, documentation, warranties, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the construction, design or development field
- Must be a motivated self-starter for a fast pace work environment
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Project
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.