Come join LA’s most innovative real estate investment and operating company! Rising Realty Partners currently owns and manages over 2.8 million square feet of office assets throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. From low rise suburban corporate structures to gorgeous historical assets downtown, our record of success in value-add investments is spurring growth, and with our new acquisitions, we are looking for the most creative, driven and talented property managers the industry has to offer.
The Assistant General Manager position offers a great opportunity to work in a fun non-corporate environment, while also offering growth potential.
Rising Realty Partners is currently seeking to fill a position for a data center/office assistant general manager. This position requires 2+ years of assistant property management experience. The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for support of the day-to-day operations at the building, management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, security access management, vendor management, tenant requests and support of construction management. This position will report directly to the General Manager.
Key duties include:
- Vendor and Service Contract Management
- Tenant Relations, Customer Service, and Requests
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and operating expense calculations.
- Monthly tenant rent statements and aged receivable management.
- Weekly accounts payable processing.
- Maintain 24/7 Up-Time Facility
- Maintain secure access.
- Lease administration
- Construction management
Key Qualifications include:
- 2-3 years assistant manager experience in commercial assets a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- California Real Estate License, or, willingness to obtain one.
- Proficient in: Yardi 7.0, MRI (Web & Citrix), Kardin, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, Chrome.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced work environment.
- Adaptable with ability to change priorities on short-notice.
- Excellent time management skills.
Required job duties will be discussed in detail during our interview process.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.