Guardian Investment Capital is looking for a financial analyst but what we really need is a detective – a take no prisoners, seeker of truth to join our top notch real estate development and private equity team. We need a person who is willing to dig deep into the details, tirelessly pursue the right answer and willing to roll up their sleeves to provide our senior leadership with the best market intel possible. The perfect candidate will be adaptable under pressure, hardworking, extremely detail oriented with a tenacity to not only get the job done but do it to the best of their ability. What we offer is a fantastic and unique opportunity to learn commercial real estate valuation, private equity transactions and development “on the front lines” from a group of seasoned and likeminded professionals who are willing to teach and train you from their collective 150+ years of experience. This opportunity will often involve direct interaction to our executive team and decision makers, greatly accelerating your development and immediately boosting your career experience.
Required skills and characteristics include:
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft office suite proficiency
- Advanced research ability and desire to find the right answer
- Tenacity to not only get the job done but to the best of their ability
- Strong orientation to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Capacity and willingness to learn
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
Regular duties would include:
- Maintain and monitor due diligence checklists during underwriting process
- Update financial models based on newly collected data
- Complete internal rent studies and surveys for prospective and existing projects
- Create and maintain construction cost database
- Document and analyze past and future investment returns versus initial strategy
- Maintain and monitor contract apartment lease rates versus underwritten assumptions
- Audit and research commercial property management profitability
- Audit, investigate and analyze commercial property management reports for profitability to identify cost savings
- Update Project Summaries with collected financial, market and construction data
- Update refinance scenarios based on pricing reports and collected market data
- Maintain accurate minutes for all meetings
- Design and maintain standardized file structure saving of construction reports and photographs
- Create content and update company website with project oriented progress
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
A cover letter must accompany your resume. Thank you!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.