2B Living is looking for a San Francisco property manager for its fast-growing property management start-up.
About the company:
2B Living hopes to transform the antiquated world of property management through innovation, technology and uncompromising client service. Bringing a value-added approach to a tired business, 2B Living delivers financial success to property owners and an unparalleled level of service to tenants. The company currently manages 160 properties and nearly 1000 units across the San Francisco Bay Area.
About the person:
First and foremost, we are looking for a team player who has excellent customer service skills and who will execute the company’s vision with every interaction with owners, tenants and vendors. The property manager must be a self-starter with a start-up mentality – able to create a process where one doesn’t exist, problem solve quickly, and doesn’t require a ton of direction. We are a growing team that would like add another member who is hard working and eager to help grow the business.
About the job:
The property manager will be in charge of 8-15 properties to start, ranging from single family homes to mixed use buildings to multiunit apartment buildings based in San Francisco. The portfolio set will grow as more experience is gained.
Duties will typically include, but not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate routine maintenance work
- Field requests from tenants
- Schedule and perform move in and move out inspections with tenants
- Coordinate apartment turnover work
- Maintain a detailed and updated expertise on assigned properties
- Schedule and perform annual unit compliance inspections
- Assist with showings as needed with Leasing Manager
- Find value-add opportunities for owner’s properties
- Work with owners, tenants, vendors, and team members
- Oversee after-hours maintenance emergency line one week every two months
- Other general administrative office duties
- Some night and weekend work may be necessary
- Property management experience (preferred)
- Computer savvy – Appfolio experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
- Must live in San Francisco (or willing to move)
- Driving required – must have car and valid driver’s license
- Salary range: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Medical & dental benefits
- Eligible for annual bonuses
Position available immediately. For more information about 2B Living, visit www.2bliving.com.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job