S|T|O|R|E Capital is one of the largest and fastest-growing net-lease REITs in the United States. S|T|O|R|E was formed to invest in single-tenant operational real estate and is a market leader in providing efficient capital solutions to middle market companies. For more information, please visit .
Real Estate Analyst:
Job Description: The Real Estate Analyst will join STORE Capital’s underwriting team to perform analysis and valuation on potential real estate investments spanning a variety of industries throughout the United States. The Analyst will be responsible for understanding and qualifying potential real estate investments. The Analyst will be responsible for drafting the real estate portion of the investment write-up, and presenting to STORE’s internal investment committee.
Essential Job Functions:
- Underwriting and due diligence on STORE real estate acquisitions
- Sales, income and cost approach valuation
- Perform property and market research
- Support efforts to source, underwrite and negotiate single-tenant net-lease acquisition opportunities across the United States, which includes the preparation of detailed investment memoranda and presentation materials
- Work closely with Acquisitions, Portfolio Management and Accounting teams, in addition to STORE’s third-party vendors
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Real Estate or related field. Proficient in Excel, in addition to experience with CoStar.
The ideal candidate will have 0-3 years of relative work experience and be willing to learn and be adaptable in a fast paced environment. The candidate will have exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills and be a hardworking, organized and team oriented individual. The opportunity is great for someone entering the real estate industry that wants broad exposure to different product types and markets.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary and performance based bonus as well as a full benefit package.Please send resume and cover letter
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.