- Create preventative maintenance programs on all building systems and equipment and ensure compliance by on-site maintenance technicians.
- Create, lead and provide guidance to building engineering staff on various energy reduction projects and initiatives
- Evaluate Payback and Return on Capital investments associated with building system capital expenditures
- Manage the ongoing engineering training program.
- Oversee the commercial building compliance program ensuring the engineering program is keeping proper records, initiating required inspections and license renewals.
- Work with Chief Engineers and building engineers to ensure maximum efficiencies and service capabilities are being met and preventive maintenance systems and work order request systems are in order and up to date.
- Develop and Manage tenant request systems and preventative maintenance systems through the on-line work order system, Angus Anywhere.
- 8-10 years of experience in facility management, commercial building operations and building maintenance in a medical field
- Relevant experience and demonstrated accomplishments in the development of energy management strategic planning, Integrated energy management systems, operation and training of engineering staff for full building wide controls and building automation systems
- Must demonstrate extensive understanding of the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and energy management systems of commercial medical office buildings.
- Previous experience in supervision of building maintenance personnel.
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.