The Senior Asset Management Analyst will support/report to the Director of Asset Management in overseeing a multifamily portfolio. Responsibilities include analyzing operational data and financials, tracking and monitoring asset performance against the strategic business plan, and preparing asset management reports for internal/external teams. This role is responsible for maintaining a strong working relationship with the client.
- Support Director of Asset Management on portfolio of multifamily properties through data collection, financial analysis, competitive analysis, research analysis and budget preparation
- Analyze, propose and implement strategic operational initiatives including training policies, ancillary income opportunities, marketing improvements, cost savings, strategic partnerships and community improvement ideas to boost NOI and improve asset value
- Prepare and distribute KPI dashboard to AM team indicating operational priorities
- Analyze market data to assess submarket performance and operating benchmarks
- Prepare data to be included in quarterly asset reviews
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operational budgets for portfolio assets, in accordance with the strategic business plans
- Evaluate and pursue operating efficiencies, including utilities, vendor contracts and management initiatives
- BA or BS in Business, Finance, Real Estate, Economics or related field
- 1-3 years of finance work experience preferably in real estate with exposure to multifamily
- Passionate about operations, efficiency and achieving goals
- Demonstrated teamwork skills. Ability to work with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Independent and resourceful, working autonomously but able to ask for support when needed
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills and financial acumen. The successful candidate must be well-versed in financial calculations/metrics
- A high sense of urgency
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.