Director of Operations – Multifamily
The Director of Operations will be an integral member of the multifamily leadership team work with the Managing Director to oversee and manage a rapidly growing multifamily portfolio across Texas, Colorado, Phoenix, North and Carolina and Florida. The majority of the portfolio consists of Class A multifamily properties with a strong pipeline of ground up development projects under contract. The primary responsibility of the Director of Operations is to maximize the profitability of the portfolio through a combination of lease-up strategies and overall improved operational efficiencies.
- Marketing and Lease-Up – Direct all Marketing and Lease-up activities for new Class A ground up developments projects with a heavy emphasis on digital marketing techniques.
- Operations Management – Set police and oversee all multifamily operations through direct communications with property and asset management personnel. Including oversight of property insurance programs, property tax appeal process and select capital improvement projects.
- Acquisition Support – Participate in the acquisition/feasibility process by providing technical expertise related to markets, product and amenity mix, competitive landscape, pricing, etc.
- Investor Reporting – Manage the preparation of the quarterly investor reports, including quarterly financials on each asset in the portfolio.
- Financial Reporting – Review monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements across the portfolio, along with the formulation of annual budgets with property management teams.
- Reporting Systems – Oversee internal monthly reporting across the portfolio.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and systematically address them in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience collaborating across numerous departments.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven ability to problem solve and implement initiatives and processes.
- Ability to manage teams.
- 10+ years of direct multifamily asset/operations management
- Horsepower – Natural intellect and a passion for real estate is a key requirement.
- Proven track record in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Above average analytical abilities.
- Detail oriented – Willing & able to self-check work before transmitting either internally or externally.
- Asset Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job