BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Accounting Manager within our Property Accounting team in downtown Toronto.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Reporting to the Controller, you will lead property accounting activities for your team, including the budgeting and reporting process, within a specific portfolio of assigned commercial properties. During busy times you’re not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and jump in to work side by side with your team. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor and share your expertise with your team and to continuously work with and develop high-performing property accountants. You’re always looking at the bigger picture yet overseeing detailed work and producing high-quality reporting for our clients.
What you bring:
- 3 years of progressive leadership responsibilities and accounting experience within the commercial real estate industry
- Experience in leading and developing high-performing teams
Bonus skills and experience
- Advanced education in accounting; CPA designation is an asset
- Experience with audits, strong understanding of accounting standards (ASPE / IFRS)
- Reporting at a portfolio level, including MD&A style lease and operations reporting
What success looks like:
- Ensure accurate and timely performance and reporting of real estate accounting activities for a national, diversified portfolio of Retail, Office, and Industrial properties.
- You continuously evaluate the effectiveness of internal processes to seek opportunities for process improvements.
- You develop and sustain a highly engaged team through strong leadership, open communication, and ongoing coaching and mentoring.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- Accounting / Control
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.