- This position develops, implements and manages the end to end process, supported by technology, to identify, communicate and effectively remediate guest and/or property issues including appropriate billings to responsible parties.
- The overall goal is to streamline and standardize these processes through automation, developing and maintaining SOPs, playbooks and preparing and/or updating relevant training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Property Management
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in operations in property management in multiple locations, preferably in the hospitality and/or real estate industry with a proven track record of success
- Must have a strong understanding of database concepts, automated workorder systems and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service, and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate, and continually improve operations
- Able to create a positive work environment grounded in professionalism and customer service by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity and with a keen understanding of the impact of all decisions on the traveling guest.
- Strong communicator, keen listener, and accomplished collaborator with the ability to drive performance in regional locations
- Analytical in both identifying the key information to gather and interpreting the results as drives to action
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Opportunity to drive growth in a rewarding industry
- Travel Benefits
- Relaxed dress code
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays including 2 Floating Holidays per year
- 401k Program
- Engaging work environment
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.