Grass River Property is a Coconut Grove, Florida based leader in real estate investment, lending and development of mixed-use, commercial, office and residential projects. As the developer, lender, owner and manager of some of the area’s most iconic and influential properties, Grass River Property has the local market expertise to execute projects of virtually any size and complexity. Our principals have collectively built more than $5 billion in office construction, totaling over 6 million square feet of office space. Our sustainable development and investments in urban properties are served by existing transportation infrastructures for high value-add projects that focus on walkability and transit access in increasingly dense urban settings.
Grass River Property is seeking an Analyst / Senior Analyst to join the Bridge & Event Driven Lending team in their Miami office. The Bridge & Event Driven Lending platform targets investments backed by properties where value is misperceived or in transactions involving a particular time sensitivity, structural complexity or legal concern that precludes access to traditional capital. The Analyst / Senior Analyst will be intimately involved in the underwriting, structuring, and closing of senior loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity investments. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral member of a close-knit team and work alongside some of the most well-respected professionals in real estate lending.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed financial models and analysis for complex commercial real estate debt transactions.
- Analyzing and underwriting potential new investment opportunities.
- Conducting extensive market and industry due diligence.
- Drafting preliminary pursuit reports, investment memoranda, and other investment materials.
- Assisting with legal documentation, structuring, and deal negotiations.
- Sourcing new investment opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate, preferably in transitional/opportunistic lending, private equity, development or investment banking.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Humility, intellectual curiosity and a continual desire to learn.
- Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated track-record of academic and professional excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline
- Local applicants preferred
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job