- Supports the asset management department’s day-to-day operations of properties including all phases of maintenance for buildings, grounds, and where applicable, on-site equipment through the direct supervision of third-party contractors to ensure properties are properly maintained in accordance with company standards and maintenance agreements.
- Develops and maintains common area maintenance (CAM) budget for assigned properties and operates within budget constraints. Reviews and approves CAM expense invoices for payment and obtains required approvals for larger expenditures. Prepares and monitors variance reports to identify reimbursable charges and recommends budget revisions.
- Provides daily management and leadership to capital allocation and cash management operations, assuring that the company adheres to internal and external policies.
- Directs and assists in billing and collection of all monies, rents, CAM and charges. Approves and submits requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- Compiles analysis of records of present and past operations, trends and costs and administrative commitments. Identifies and researches opportunities to improve operating efficiencies, adopt best practices and improve profitability across portfolio.
- Serves as liaison to tenants and corporate office regarding the administration of common area maintenance and the enforcement of landlord rules and regulations.
- Participates in the development of business plans and directs special projects to enhance center productivity and profitability.
- Oversees construction projects directly or indirectly related to tenant finish/capital improvements.
- Perform ad hoc projects and analyses as requested.
- 4 or more years of practical real estate management and investment experience, preferably with prior experience in retail real estate.
- Background or familiarity with basic real estate accounting and tax principals preferred.
- Knowledge of financial statements, and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements with acute attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and balance competing deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and results-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding work ethic, self-directed, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Nature of work requires ability to organize, communicate and exchange information as well as collect, compile, and prepare work documents while operating standard business office equipment.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- May require extended hours during peak periods.
- Travel is required.
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Raider Hill. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility.
***Candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume. Raider Hill will only be contacting applicants we intend to interview for the position.
- Asset Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.