- Perform complex financial analyses and modeling with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections, ARGUS valuation models, IRR and NPV calculations and sensitivity analyses
- Develop and maintain sophisticated Argus and Excel-based models for institutional office assets and developments
- Underwrite and conduct due diligence on potential office developments and investments
- Assist with lease proposals
- Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level reports
- Review and analyze legal documents and other materials as part of leasing process.
- Provide value-add suggestions and input to Asset Management on a proactive basis.
- Perform on-going market and transaction research
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate with excellent academic credentials.
- 1-3 years of real estate financial analysis, or investment decision-making experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and skills with Argus Enterprise preferred.
- Detail oriented with clear/consistent focus on the accuracy and completeness of work product.
- Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective of others.
- Adaptability - Able to adapt to changes in situation, direction, or people; adjust to needs of others without losing self-esteem.
- Problem Resolution - Able to use systematic techniques to define problems, options, and solutions; evaluate alternative solutions; solve technical or complex problems using logic.
- Project Analysis - Able to break down problems and information in order to systematically identify the cause of problems or make recommendations; gather information from multiple sources; analyze complex information; organize information for analysis.
- Accountability Passion for real estate with a high degree of professional ownership for financial models and the related work product.
- Responsiveness Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; able to work outside the core business hours when needed and willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.